Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Frubert
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Frubert’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Frubert’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
This document is an electronic/digital record under the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 [The Information Technology Act, 2000 is an Act of the Indian Parliament notified on 17 October 2000. It is the primary law in India dealing with cybercrime and electronic commerce.] and rules framed thereunder (as applicable or amended from time to time). This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The term frubert.com and its services, hereinafter referred to as the “Platform” refers to Krishan Lal doo. – a company registered under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at
No. – Imotska 1, Belgrade 11000, Serbia
along with its subsidiaries and/or employees and/or directors and/or affiliates and/or agents and/or representatives and/or sub-contractors, if any.
License and Ownership of rights
All intellectual property which is in relation to this Platform is owned by and vests in Krishan Lal doo.
Terms of permitted use
Acceptance of these terms is a prerequisite for usage of services of frubert.com. By virtue of using these services, it is deemed that you accept all the terms and conditions specified in the Agreement. The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and frubert.com and governs your use of the Platform’s Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and frubert.com.
frubert.com strongly opposes SPAM, which floods the Internet with unwanted and unsolicited email and deteriorates the performance and availability of the frubert.com service. All forms of SPAM and all activities that have the effect of facilitating SPAM are strictly prohibited.
You agree that use of the service is at the user’s sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. frubert.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Limitation of Use
You also confirm that you are of legal age i.e. 18 years to form a legally binding contract with frubert.com and are not a person barred, from availing the services offered by frubert.com under the laws as applicable in the India / Republic of Serbia depending upon your nationality and place of residence.
Reservation of Rights
frubert.com reserves the rights and is entitled to assign this agreement, and all rights and obligations hereunder, to a successor to all or any of its assets, whether by sale, merger or otherwise. These terms shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective representatives, heirs, administrators, successors and permitted assigns except as otherwise provided herein.
frubert.com reserves the right to modify the Terms & Conditions at any time and without prior notice to its users. We may add, change, delete or end our service at any time. The service may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance of hardware, software or any other reasons beyond our control. A Notice informing estimated time for restoration of services may be put upon the face of the web site under such circumstances.
- All registrations and orders are accepted in good faith and frubert.com accepts no responsibility whatsoever regarding the bona-fides of the registrants, nor can any interviews be granted or correspondence entered into regarding any online order(s) placed on the web through frubert.com platform. It is the responsibility of registrants to provide true, accurate, current and complete information as required in the registration form. If, after investigation, frubert.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that any user’s information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, frubert.com may suspend or terminate that user’s account and prohibit any and all current or future use of the frubert.com site(s) (or any portion thereof) by that user other than as expressly provided herein. Each user is wholly responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of account login and password information and for all activities occurring thereunder. frubert.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from a user’s failure to comply with these requirements, including any loss or damage arising from any user’s failure to:
- immediately notify frubert.com of any unauthorized use of his or her password or account or any other breach of security; and
- ensure that he or she exits from his or her account at the end of each session.
- frubert.com reserves the right to display any and all information provided as part of frubert.com registration, except email address and password / OTP to authenticate the user, to facilitate communication through the web interface.
- Members are at liberty to express their views in the comments section of this web platform. frubert.com prohibits the posting of unwanted or offensive content that includes without limitation, profane or sexually explicit matter that includes masking or misspelling the words, or images that would be illegal in any jurisdiction. It is your responsibility and you agree to comply with all requirements, legal or other. Additional prohibitions include misleading comments that do not relate to the products or services offered by frubert.com and rather act as a “bait & switch” of products, advertisements or hyperlinks listed in the classifieds, the sale or distribution of firearms, weapons or controlled substances, make-money-fast schemes, pyramid or chain letters, fraudulent or criminal offers including but not limited to registering another e-mail address other than your own, any posting with the goal of harassment of another member, sexual requests from or for a minor, racial slurs or comments, harassment, placing a fraudulent advertisement in the comments section, unsolicited advertising (whether commercial or informational) and unsolicited email or advertisements including, but not limited to adult or dating services placing advertisements (“SPAM”). Further, frubert.com prohibits the posting of any matter which discloses personal or private information concerning any person or entity, including without limitation phone number(s) or addresses, credit/debit cards, calling card, user account numbers/ passwords or similar financial information, and home phone numbers or addresses. Even though all of this is strictly prohibited, there is a small chance that you might become exposed to such items and you further waive your right to any damages (from any party) related to such exposure.
- frubert.com shall reserve the exclusive right to delete any content whatsoever as posted by you in the comments section from being reflected on its website or in any other mode. frubert.com in its sole discretion shall reserve the right to edit, modify and alter the content posted by you in the comments section. The user also agrees that the online comments placed with frubert.com shall be reflected on its platform after a minimum of 24 to 72 hours.
- frubert.com may contain links to other web sites operated by third parties (“Linked Sites”). You acknowledge that, when you click on a link to visit a Linked Site, a frame may appear that contains advertisements and/or other content that may not be of relevance to you. You acknowledge that frubert.com and its sponsors neither endorse nor are affiliated with the Linked Site and are not responsible for any content that appears on the Linked Site. You also acknowledge that the owner of the Linked Site neither endorses nor is affiliated with frubert.com and its sponsors.
About The Products
Olive Oil products offered through frubert.com contain 23k edible gold. Beyond the obvious, pure gold can be “gold hammered,” or pounded and rolled over and over again until it’s about 1/8,000 of a millimeter thick. It is called gold flakes or powder. It obviously comes with inherent health benefits that we need not mention here.
All our products are covered under Class 31. Trademark class 31, globally famous for giving space to the trademarks related with various agricultural and horticultural goods and products. The Nice (France) classification of goods and services is a globally recognized classification which is commonly utilized for international registrations of trademarks and service marks.
We, having called our products “FRUBERT” have deduced our name from the first 3 characters of FRUIT and BERT where BERT is a hypocoristic form of a name. By identifying our products by “FRUBERT” we do not indent to challenge or malign any similar sounding product, company, brand or service name if any, though to the best of our knowledge and belief there is none. It has never been and will never be our intention to harp on popularity enjoyed by any product, company, brand or service. It would be a mere coincidence if any other product, company, brand or service resemble with ours and any such entity agrees to forego its rights irrespective of the fact as to who came into existence first.
The details of all the products on offer are available on various pages of frubert.com duly categorized under various categories, illustrated in detail within the website menu in the respective sections, divided into categories of products, with the express indication of the price. The visual representation of the products on the website, where available, normally corresponds to the picture of the products themselves with the sole purpose of presenting them for sale, without any guarantee or commitment, by frubert.com, regarding the exact resemblance of the given picture with the real products and that is with particular regard to the actual dimensions and/or colour, appearance of the products and/or of the packaging.
For dehydrated fruits also please emphasise upon the images related to the products which can vary etc. In no way, it can be construed that the product ordered and the product delivered are different in any manner.
- Since all orders are accepted by frubert.com on its online platform only, any order shall be deemed complete when all the items intended to form part of the order by the registered member have been selected and total payment is made in advance through online platform. Order can be amended as many times as desired by the member before making payment. Once payment has been made the order will not be modified under any circumstances. Order will be delivered at the intended place of delivery as specified by the registrant in due course of time as per the delivery policy of frubert.com.
- Every order submitted online by any registered member will be deemed to have been accepted without any riders and will essentially be delivered. No phone call or email will be entertained to effect cancellation of orders placed on frubert.com.
- frubert.com makes this web-based order placement and acceptance platform as a service to enable its users to connect with it through its web-based platform only. frubert.com is not and is not expected to be directly involved in any transaction(s) between any party/parties who use our services in a way that an order is placed by a registered user to deliver the ordered material to a third party as frubert.com prohibits such activity but does not have any mechanism to know about it in case registered users are using the frubert.com services in that manner. There are risks, which you assume when dealing with people who might be acting under false pretenses are all borne by you. We are a venue only and do not screen or censor or otherwise control the information submitted by you nor does frubert.com screen or censor or otherwise control the users of its service. frubert.com cannot and does not control the behavior of the registrants on its platform. It is extremely important that you use utmost care throughout your dealings with other people on whose behalf you place an order on us. Your membership will be terminated in case it comes to the knowledge that you as a registered member of our services are indulging in any such activity.
- Any registered member having placed the order online can refuse to take delivery or the order at the time of delivery. Such orders will be treated as canceled orders and money received will be refunded as per refund policy of frubert.com after deducting a sum equivalent to 25% of the payment made as a member is liable to bear the cost of cancellation and expenses incurred by frubert.com to cover the cost of logistics.
- Software functionality of frubert.com takes care to not to accept the order for any item which is not in stock or has been discontinued to be offered on frubert.com platform. Any product has gone out of manufacturing will be withdrawn from listings of frubert.com and only available product will be offered. By virtue of this product listing policy, there will be no rejected orders.
- All orders placed on the web platform will be duly packed in a manner best suited for the product(s) ordered to ensure that there is no damage to the contents during transportation and another manual handling. All orders will be delivered within a period of 48 to 120 hours of placing of order.
- frubert.com does not accept any liability for damages to the goods delivered after the package containing the goods has been opened. In case the member has any doubt or sufficient reasons to believe that contents of the package will be found damaged/broken after it is opened then the damaged/broken item will be replaced free of cost provided the consignment is opened in presence of person(s) making the delivery and a video is made showing the process of opening the consignment and discovery of damaged/broken items from the package. It will be the responsibility of the person taking the delivery to make the video of the process of opening the consignment and send it by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- frubert.com reserves the unqualified right to change or reschedule any delivery against any order placed on it notwithstanding earlier acceptance by us and intimation of expected time slot for delivery of order even if payment for the order has been made. Such a situation may arise due to factors beyond our control such as strike leading to break down of communication and/or transport facilities, conditions of war with an alien country or a natural disaster like cyclone, earthquake, etc.
You understand that the prices for all the items displayed through the frubert.com platform may differ from the prices offered or published by other similar providers for the items and/or from prices available at other third-party websites and that such prices may not be the lowest prices at which the items are sold.
frubert.com has no obligation to itemize its costs, profits or margins when publishing such prices and it reserves the right to change such prices at any time, at its discretion. You are liable for all transaction taxes on the Services provided under this Agreement. Payments will be processed by frubert.com using the payment method designated in your account.
All payments are accepted online only and as 100% advance at the time of placing of order using the web platform of frubert.com. Various payment methods like debit card, credit card, net banking, wallet payment, etc. are available at the time of submitting the order. Member is at liberty to use any payment method as per convenience and availability of mode of payment with the user making the payment.
Convenience charges are applicable as per guidelines of the central bank which is Reserve Bank of India in case of orders accepted and delivered in India. Similarly is the case of the Republic of Serbia.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Limitation of Liability
User agrees that neither frubert.com nor any of its associates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, resulting from the use or the inability to use the service or for the cost of procurement of substitute goods. User further agrees that frubert.com shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages, whether such interruption, suspension or termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent. In sum, in no event shall frubert.com platform’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid by you to frubert.com, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
A registered member will indemnify frubert.com for any action or claim on us by a third party on whose behalf any order has been placed and delivery has been executed by frubert.com believing that registrant the party accepting the delivery is one and the same entity.
If frubert.com, in its sole discretion, determines that a violation of the Terms & Conditions has occurred, frubert.com may pursue any of its legal remedies, including but not limited to the immediate deletion of any offending material from its site, cancellation of your account and/or the exclusion of any person(s) who may have violated any of the Terms & Conditions. frubert.com could also pursue violators with claims that they have violated various criminal and/or civil laws as applied by the relevant jurisdiction. frubert.com will cooperate with any investigation by any Federal, Central, State, or local body or any court or tribunal legitimately exercising its rights. Such cooperation may be without notice to you. If frubert.com believes in its sole discretion that any posting(s) in the comments section may create liability for frubert.com, it may take any actions that it believes are prudent or necessary to minimize or eliminate its potential liability, including but not limited to, the release of user information. In sum, frubert.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, and to terminate the membership of the violating member without assigning any reason, and without prior notice.
User agrees that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the service or these Terms & Conditions must be filed within 30 days after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred
Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature.
Name: Man Mohan Singh Banga (Grievance Officer)