The term “Platform” used in this document refers to the website i.e. frubert.com, mobile apps and/or any other services offered.
Use of information by frubert.com
frubert.com assures you that your user identity information will be kept confidential and will be used for our research, marketing, and strategic client analysis objectives and other internal business purposes only.
We do not sell or share personal information except that in case you are a user of our services, your personal information shall be shared with frubert.com associates involved in the delivery of orders placed on us through our Platform and you shall be deemed to have given consent to the same.
Further our delivery partners and service providers who are listed with us may call you, based on the query or inquiry that you make with us, enquiring about the need, product or service.
As is common in the industry, frubert.com uses the technology of cookies and web site log files to monitor user registration, to recognize registered members when they revisit the site and to track site usage. Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files, on your computer or other devices when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to “remember” you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a “session cookie”) or for multiple repeat visits (using a “persistent cookie”). They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for visitors and perform essential functions such as allowing users to register and remain logged in. Our ability to identify you as a registered member allows us to customize our experience and to protect your personal information based on your account settings.
Sharing of information with third parties
frubert.com takes your privacy very seriously. However, there may be times when we need to disclose your personal information to third parties.
You hereby grant your irrevocable consent to frubert.com to share such information to third parties for such purposes that are deemed necessary to execute the delivery of orders placed by you on our Web Platform. You further disclaim and/or abandon any right to sue frubert.com in relation to the same. Such third parties shall be bound by strict confidentiality agreements which limit their use of such information.
The third parties with which frubert.com shares your personal information shall be bound by strict confidentiality agreements which limit their use of such information. In addition, we may share your information to send direct mailers or complimentary coupons/offers to a mailing agency to process postal mailing. Again, such an agency would be bound by strict confidentiality agreements that limit their use of such information.
Partnering with others
Provision of aggregate demographic information to third parties:
frubert.com reserves the right to provide aggregate demographic information of its member base to advertisers and others so as to attract pertinent advertisers to advertise on frubert.com. We do not share any personal information of individual users with advertisers.
Disclosures required by law
It is possible that we may need to disclose personal information when required by law. We will disclose such information wherein we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on our company or to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Policy on abuse on frubert.com
frubert.com is committed to ensuring and enforcing a safe and friendly online community space for all our members. To this effect, we have come up with a policy on abuse that we would like all our members to be aware of. These rules govern the use of this Platform and its product/service offerings and we would like all our members to cooperate in complying with these rules so that everyone can have a pleasant experience.
Advertising and spamming
- Commercial messages or promotional messages from businesses or Organisations are not permitted. frubert.com provides a platform for its members to place orders and to express themselves in the form of opinions, comments, reviews, etc. about the orders placed by them, products used by them after they have been delivered to them by us or our delivery partners but the website must not be used as a medium for marketing or selling any product to our members.
- No advertising or promotion is allowed except where it is for an event, publication or similar item that has direct relevance to the subject of discussion and is non-commercial in nature. Information about locating and sharing knowledge and expertise is welcomed, but must have relevance to the topic on which an opinion is expressed or a discussion is initiated.
- We do not post chain letters, promote pyramid schemes or recruit members for any network marketing or multilevel marketing businesses.
- We do not recruit members to join another website forum or chat group, whether personal or otherwise.
- frubert.com encourages healthy review, discussion on the topics that members contribute to in forums and where relevant, members are allowed to post links to their content while posting their reviews. All reviews posted by members will be scrutinized by us before allowing the content of the reviews to be visible online. Any overt promotion of or inappropriate links to other known commercial websites on any forum are not permitted and will be removed before making your reviews available online. The definition of an appropriate link is one that is relevant to both the posting and the forum topic. A commercial site is considered as one which promotes a product or service for a price or for other consideration that suggests it is a for-profit business.
The Platform is always reaching out to a wider audience by showcasing our products. However, in doing so, we will not allow anything on the site that we think could be potentially endangering or is inflammatory or embarrassing to our members. It also helps members to be aware of certain things in the interest of their safety.
- All members are responsible for the safety of their personal information. We recommend that members do not disclose their names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or other personal information online while posting any reviews about our products or services.
- All members need to be aware that when they upload their photos on the Platform, the photos are not only visible to the entire internet community but can also be downloaded since any image that can be displayed on a computer screen can be saved by the person viewing it. It is technically not possible to prevent this and hence frubert.com cannot be held liable in such cases. If you are worried about someone else viewing or saving your images then please do not submit them.
- All the product images have been clicked by our photographers and have been posted on frubert.com platform with a view to apprise our members about the look and feel of our products. In some cases, these images may not be having the same dimensions so as to exactly match our product’s depiction. Still, it is emphasized that all the images have been posted on the platform with our own hard efforts and may not be copied to be depicted or reproduced by any third party with a view to drawing commercial mileage out of these images.
- We further reiterate that though almost all the images have been clicked by our own photographers, some images have been taken from the web-based free platforms also. These images have been reproduced by us on our platform after copying from free web platforms under best of our belief and knowledge that these are available on the web platforms for free use by anybody who wishes to do so and has not been copied earlier from some other third party platforms before posting them on the free web platforms.
- All members are reminded that they may be held legally accountable for what they say or do online. In particular, members may be held liable for any defamatory comments, threats and/or untrue statements or other illegal and fraudulent claims made by them. frubert.com does not endorse the opinions expressed by its members.
- If any member fails to observe the above rules of conduct at any time, frubert.com reserves the right to terminate the membership of the member and / or delete all their contributions (either temporarily or permanently) from the site, depending on the nature and severity of the breach and without prior warning or consent of the member.
- Registration as a member of this Platform at any time past or present and use of the Platform and all its product/service offerings will be taken as acceptance of the above rules of conduct. The decision of frubert.com on all matters is final and binding on its members. Legal jurisdiction for all disputes is the courts at Chandigarh, India.
- The Platform endeavors to foster a vibrant platform that serves millions of users. We are here to serve our members 24×7 and use all feedback to refine and improve the online experience for our members. You can reach us anytime by writing to email@example.com and we will respond to you in a timely manner. We hope you have an enjoyable and rewarding experience using our Platform.